- Presenter: "William Minton Executive Director:CanopyEd "
- Date: December 5, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: General, School and Student Operations
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zE96iPE9QLmAFF9lOeai5g
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
New technology and online platforms have created the opportunity to reimagine what professional development and collaboration look like in education. There is no reason why educators’ access to professional development should be confined to specific rooms during specific periods of time. In this session, participants will learn how to create high-quality virtual PD sessions that can be accessed anytime from anywhere. These virtual PDs can then free up in-person time to focus more on application and collaboration. We will also provide a detailed survey of the necessary materials, audio/visual equipment, software, and online platforms necessary to create these sessions on a budget.