- Presenter: Curtis Fuller, Director of Charter School Operations
- Date: March 21, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Employment, Financial
- Register At: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7002118149931770380
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Payroll Math and Salary Schedules
Mar 21, 201910:00am EDT1 hourAs we prepare to make plans for next school year, it is time to start considering salaries. Florida statute requires charter schools to have a performance-based salary schedule. What does this mean? How do we calculate salaries for employees next year, and ensure we are retaining our best staff? Also, for those teachers who are not returning, how do we finalize their payroll? Many school leaders do not understand the complexities which should go into the payroll calculations for their 10-month employees. This webinar, presented by Curtis Fuller of the Charter Support Unit, will explain the math formulas and review salary schedule requirements for Florida Charter Schools.