- Presenter: Dr. Alan Seay, Chief Growth Officer for International Leadership of Texas; Dr. Scott Fuller, Chief of Staff for Life School
- Date: May 7, 2020 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: General, Governance, School and Student Operations
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_R39r_Ct1Q9q-Sqlt3ytXKA
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
We will look at the life cycle of organizations and look how that can affect the mission of the organization. Part of the discussion will be looking at a doctoral study that involved 85 Texas Charter Schools Superintendents’ perception on mission clarity, mission intentionality, and the use of their school’s mission. The study identified four variables which had a significant relationship with mission drift