Governance in the Sunshine
- Presenter: Kathleen Schoenberg
- Date: November 1, 2012 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Governing Board Members
- Category: Governance, Legal, Policies
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/52622249
As a charter school, your Governing Board is a public entity, and subject to all of the rules and regulations of the “Government in the Sunshine” act in Florida Statutes. Understanding these rules is essential to ensure you have a properly operating Board. This presentation will highlight some of the key requirements of Government in the Sunshine and provide things to remember and watch out for in the operation of your charter school.
Follow Up Information
Webinar Follow Up
During the presentation Kathleen spoke about the First Amendment Foundation, you can view their site at: http://floridafaf.org/. The direct link to the Governance in the Sunshine Manual she referenced is available by clicking here.
2012-11-01-Governance (0.3 MiB)