- Presenter: Ms. Catherine Raulerson and Dr. Lauren Evanovich from the Florida Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Project
- Date: February 7, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: School and Student Operations
- Register At: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/750718346373942028
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Building an Effective Tier 2 and 3 Tiered Support System to Meet The Needs of Youth Who Are At-Risk
Feb 7, 201910:00am EST1 hourAs charter schools build their Multi-Tiered System of Supports, schools should consider how more intensive supports will be provided to those students who are not successful in more typical environments. You're invited to join Ms. Catherine Raulerson and Dr. Lauren Evanovich from the Florida Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Project for an informative webinar to learn more about how to improve your school's tier 2 and 3 support systems for students at-risk. All participants will leave knowing how to access additional free resources to identify students through screening, match students to effective interventions, and monitor progress for decision-making.