Workplace Fatigue: Preventing Burnout
- Presenter: Gizelle Stokes, Consultant & Coach, The Mindful Center LLC
- Date: December 1, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: General, School Safety, School and Student Operations, Webinars
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/486139894/a9f9597974
In the midst of a pandemic, many of us are experiencing heightened senses of stress anxiety and trauma in both our personal and professional lives. The things that used to work may no longer be relevant. Many professionals are struggling to keep their heads above water as they are overwhelmed with mental fog and emotions.
We know that when staff are overwhelmed it can lead to high turnover and lack of productivity. This training looks to provide clarity. Clarity on what workplace fatigue is and how to get back to a place of satisfaction. Satisfaction in both your personal and professional lives. We are not simply educators and administrators. We are whole beings and as such we must deal with our entire selves.
Participants of this training will learn strategies that enhance compassion for self and others, all while increasing feelings of satisfaction.