Finding The Upside of Risk
- Presenter: Shane Wingo (Lead Employee Benefits Consultant), and Clint Rhoton (Educational Market Consultant), Lanier Upshaw
- Date: January 24, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Insurance
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/313271535
This webinar will provide a broad overview of how insurance affects the specific needs of charter schools. The presentation will range from general liability insurance policies to employee health insurance policies, and how you can use your insurance policies to better protect your organization and employees. Insurance not only can protect financial resources but also serve as an employee recruitment tool. The presentation will also explore new policies that may be advantageous to consider, such as an Active Shooter policer that some insurance companies are now providing. This webinar will be presented by Shane Wingo and Clint Rhoton of Lanier Upshaw. Shane is the lead Employee Benefits Consultant and Clint is an expert in the educational market for Lanier Upshaw.