- Presenter: Ms. Sherry Watts (Principal and CEO), and Kim Dison (Assistant Principal), Minneola Charter School in Lake County
- Date: May 14, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: General
- Register At: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2418514757661513485
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Mind The Message: What Message Is Your School Sending?
May 14, 201910:00am EDT1 hourUntil recently, a school did not have to concern itself with a marketing campaign or marketing budget. However, as school choice comes into play and families have more options available to them, school marketing is becoming more common. Most schools do not have a marketing budget to draw from. So, what exactly can schools do to market themselves? This session will provide suggestions and ideas that you can utilize to start or grow your school's marketing campaign. This presentation will be presented by Ms. Sherry Watts, the Principal and CEO of Minneola Charter School in Lake County as well as Kim Dison, the Assistant Principal of Minneola Charter School.