Dyslexia, Early Literacy Intervention, and Legislative Requirements
- Presenter: Heather Willis-Doxsee, the Deputy Director of the FLDOE Just Read, Florida! office
- Date: January 23, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic, School and Student Operations
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/313056488
During this webinar, the Just Read, Florida! office will provide an overview of dyslexia and multisensory instruction and the statutory requirements for charter schools related to reading intervention, training, certification and the reading endorsement. This presentation will be especially helpful to school administrators and reading specialists. The webinar will be presented by Heather Willis-Doxsee, the Deputy Director of the FLDOE Just Read, Florida! office.