Identifying Problematic Sexual Behaviors in Children and Adolescents: Learning How to Label and React
- Presenter: Dr. Shandra Davis
- Date: February 13, 2020 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: General, School Safety
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/392213406
Chrysalis Health works with male and female clients, ages 2 to 18, displaying a wide range of sexual behavior problems through the Sexual Trauma & Risk Reduction Therapy (STARRT) program. This training will focus on teaching school personnel how to identify problematic sexual behaviors in children and adolescents. It will also teach school personnel how to respond when a student displays sexually inappropriate behavior. Join Dr. Shandra Davis, Psy.D., one of the STARRT trainers at Chrysalis Health, as she teaches participants how to identify, label, and react.