Education Privacy Requirements: FERPA and Your Responsibilities
- Presenter: Brent McNeal, Deputy General Counsel
- Date: August 8, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration
- Category: Legal, School and Student Operations
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/352736732
Student privacy is a hot topic in today’s culture and it is imperative that educators remain knowledgeable in how to protect their students’ rights. Not doing so could result in personal and financial liabilities with long-lasting negative results. This webinar will help you review your responsibility as an educator under FERPA and will empower you with a confidence in knowing you are keeping your students’ information safe. The webinar will be presented by Brent McNeal, Deputy General Counsel for FDOE.