- Presenter: Sean Gill & Georgia Heyward
- Date: November 12, 2019 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Florida
- Target Audience: Administration, Authorizers, Teachers
- Category: Academic, School and Student Operations
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Many leaders express the need to better identify which schools are working in a city or district and which ones are not in a way that would allow system leaders or parents to make good decisions. Although ESSA calls for state measures, a locally developed common school performance framework may have more buy-in, may have more robust measures, and may be more transparent on how lowest performing schools were identified. This session will explore frameworks in cities like Denver and Chicago, and help charter school leaders and others advocate for better performance frameworks in their community.