Meeting the Needs of Exceptional Students Through School-Wide PBIS
- Presenter: Betsy Lazega and Laura Kern of the Florida Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Project (FL-PBIS)
- Date: January 17, 2019 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Special Education
- Recording: http://vimeo.com/311963970
Positive Behavior Intervention Supports provides a way of meeting the needs of all students at a school through a Tier-1 approach to supporting students. This presentation will briefly review the laws related to special education and how PBIS can play a role in meeting those requirements. The webinar will also share how to obtain in-depth training and access additional resources that are available free of charge to Charter Schools throughout Florida. This presentation will be presented by Betsy Lazega and Laura Kern of the Florida Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Project (FL-PBIS).