- Presenter: Ms. Kelly Henson from the Department of Child and Family Studies of the University of South Florida, as well as with the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities at USF.
- Date: March 7, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration
- Category: General
- Register At: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3088226190956087820
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Improving Your School Climate: A Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Approach
Mar 7, 201910:00am EST1 hourImproving your school climate can lead to an increase in school achievement and better staff retention. In this webinar, we will provide information to support your school climate improvement efforts through the use of data collection tools and data-based decision making. We will share how schools can use their school climate data to problem solve and address issues related to safety, teaching and learning, interpersonal relationships, and the school environment. The webinar will be presented by Dr. Kelli Henson and Ms. Betsy Lazega from the Department of Child and Family Studies and Florida Center for Inclusive Communities at the University of South Florida.