- Presenter: Tiana Woolridge
- Date: October 17, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: School Safety, School and Student Operations
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0OUJbzh9RFGyN6JeG0p04Q
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Part II: If 20% of children in a school were walking around with broken arms, every adult on campus would rush to help—and figure out why the injury happened. Why is the same not true for mental illness? One in 5 children struggle with mental health issues, yet many schools are not equipped to address the mental health of their students. Following this session, participants will be able to explain how mental health impacts student achievement, understand racial disparities in access to mental health services, and engage students, teachers, and families in mental health education using the ICEF model.