- Presenter: Dr. Andrea Thomas-Reynolds, Senior Vice President of Insight Education Group
- Date: November 7, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: Academic, General
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_N0APbx8OT3q1Uchn70_21g
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Despite best efforts, most school improvement initiatives—especially in high needs, disadvantaged schools—fail or show little improvement. And with all the pressing challenges educators face each day, it is easy to get caught up in the day-to-day fires and priorities and lose sight on executing on the end goals. Unfortunately, good intentions are not enough when it comes to driving growth. With strong implementation systems and evidence-based approaches, change can happen and schools can execute on their most important priorities. By the end of this webinar, school leaders will know the key strategies to:
Building an instructional coaching program that is aligned to instructional priorities and provides meaningful feedback. Building a PLC based on a positive deviance approach that empowers teachers to find what’s working and to replicate it. Launching an Instructional Leadership Team in order to devise and execute on improvement goals to improve student achievement.