Multi-Hazard Planning for Schools
- Presenter: Princess Ousley
- Date: April 25, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington DC
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Facilities, School Safety, School and Student Operations
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/332548828
This course covers basic information about developing, implementing, and maintaining a school emergency operations plan (EOP). The goal of this course is to provide students with an understanding of the importance of schools having an EOP and basic information on how an EOP is developed, exercised, and maintained. The topics addressed in this course include: understanding incident management; forming the planning team; understanding the situation; developing school emergency operations plans; incorporating the Incident Command System principles and roles in the school emergency operations plan; training, exercising, and maintaining the school emergency operations plan.