- Presenter: Peggy Downs
- Date: April 30, 2019 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington DC
- Target Audience: Administration, Authorizers, Governing Board Members, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Financial
- Register At: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8306212610920976140
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Charter School Grants: How to Save Time and Write a Better Grant
Apr 30, 20191:00pm EDT1 hourA shared vision; learn how to partner with donors to make a difference. This session will change the way you think about grants. Find out how to see your grant proposal from the funder’s perspective. Learn how to craft your message to meet their needs, and then develop your program, find your grant donor, and write a proposal that works. Developed by a grant writer who was a charter school director for 8 years and who has spent that last 6 months researching and evaluating grants, this session provides the answers you need to write a successful grant proposal."