- Presenter: Daniel Brennick, Educational Technology Lead, Karen Hapli, Elementary Technology Specialist
- Date: January 28, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: Academic, Technology
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5-7ZiOf3SuqQoDLjew750A
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Why go Google? This presentation will focus on how and why to implement Google’s GSuite for Education in the classroom. Tools like Docs, Sheets, and Slides become powerful tools for student engagement when put into the hands of a well prepared educator. Google Classroom provides a platform for distributing and managing those materials. This session will focus on how to use the GSuite, Drive, Classroom, and other tools to empower students and teachers to collaborate and create in ways like never before!