- Presenter: Kendra Jahnke, Chris Sanchez
- Date: June 20, 2014 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Authorizers, Business Managers, Data Entry Staff, Governing Board Members
- Category: Financial, Webinars
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/98766104
Starting with the 2013-14 school year, FTE payments are recalibrated at the state level so that no student is paid for being more than one full time student. Student FTE reported by more than one district is recalibrated and shared by both districts. This free webinar will be presented by Kendra Jahnke and Chris Sanchez from the Department of Education to help Charter Schools understand the FTE reporting and recalibration process for calculating a student’s amount, and how to utilize the FTE reports and other resources available to verify student FTE reported and funded.
2014-06-20 - 1415 FTE Recalibration (0.2 MiB)