Florida Charter School Evaluation Site
- Presenter: Molly Reynolds, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Date: January 22, 2015 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Employment, Governance
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/117496738
This webinar provided an overview of the Florida Charter School Evaluation Site. The training site is intended to sustain the onsite teacher and principal evaluation training funded by the Department of Education and delivered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt/The Leadership and Learning Center throughout 2013. The resources provided on the site will help users understand and implement teacher and principal evaluation systems that meet the Florida statutory requirements. During this webinar, a team member from HMH walked attendees through the resources available on the website and how to easily access information to support evaluation plan development, refinement, or delivery of professional development on research-based teaching and leadership best practices.