- Presenter: Shané Beauford, Coordinator of Systems Thinking for IDE Corp.
- Date: October 27, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gHluIs42TNuNI0p1CvR-Vg
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
The inclusion of various types of videos is an aspect of creating an equitable learning environment to reach ALL of your learners whether at home or in-person at school. Learn how you can continue to provide students with high-quality direct instruction and instructional insights using five different types of videos. Gain an understanding of the characteristics of Morning Messages, Benchmark Lessons, Directions Videos, Instructional Videos, and Insights Videos.