- Presenter: Benjamin Sniecinski
- Date: November 19, 2019 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers
- Category: Financial, School and Student Operations
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YDTYdFcZReKGQw2ip-Ap4A
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Do you know about the changes to E-Rate or are you looking to learn about the program in general? E-Rate is a federal program schools can take advantage of to help pay for Internet access and network equipment. While this is a free resources for schools, many find the E-Rate program intimidating, time consuming and confusing. In this webinar you will learn about the changes that have occurred in the program in the past few months, who is eligible, gain insight into the process, and find out how to apply (even if your school has not yet opened). We will discuss Category 1 and Category 2 products and services, how to calculate your budgets, what your school requirements are, as well as all of the new rules. If you have ever had questions about the E-Rate program or been unsure of the process, we suggest you listen to this webinar and ask an expert. The webinar will be presented by Ben Sniecinski of E-Rate Advantage.