- Presenter: Benjamin Sniecinski of E-Rate Advantage
- Date: November 10, 2020 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers
- Category: Facilities, General, Policies, Technology
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gLyyt7rRRDyCA15IWekVNg
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
E-Rate is a federal program schools can take advantage to help pay for Internet access and network equipment. While this is a free resources for schools, many find the E-Rate program intimidating, time consuming and confusing. This webinar will provide you with an overview of the E-Rate program. You will learn about who is eligible, gain insight into the process, and find out how to apply (even if your school has not yet opened). We will discuss Category 1 and Category 2 products and services, along with the changes for the 2021-2022 E-Rate year and beyond, how to calculate your budgets, what your school requirements are, as well as how to get setup in the E-Rate EPC portal. If you have ever had questions about the E-Rate program or been intimidated by the process, we suggest you listen to this webinar and ask an expert. The presentation will be presented by Benjamin Sniecinski of E-Rate Advantage.