Charter School Law Highlights for Board Members and School Leaders
- Presenter: Kathleen Schoenberg
- Date: March 22, 2018 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Governance, Legal
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/261322373
The Charter School statute (1002.33) is over 17,000 words long and includes many requirements for charter schools and their sponsors. What are the essential pieces governing board members should be focused on? Join us for this informative webinar where we will quickly run through the primary laws that the governing board members of currently operating schools should be aware of to ensure their schools are in compliance. Kathleen Schoenberg, an attorney who works with charter schools throughout Florida and who provides the state-mandated governance training for board members, will be presenting this informative webinar.