Building A School Culture of Leadership
- Presenter: Melissa Aguilar
- Date: October 27, 2016 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington DC
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Governing Board Members, Parents, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic, General, School and Student Operations
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/189164895
Building a school culture with a mindful purpose is imperative. Whether you like it or not, a culture will be established at your school. It may be a positive culture or a negative school culture. But establishing a positive school culture is only the first step. Your goal, as a leader should be to foster a school culture that is positive and where future leaders thrive and grow. This webinar will give a basic overview of how leaders can use various research studies to develop a positive culture at your school.
Follow Up Information
During the presentation Ms. Aguilar referenced the article: The Best Leaders Do … Nothing. A copy of that article is available at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140708005426-225119-the-best-leaders-do-nothing.