Behavioral Data To Support MTSS
- Presenter: Therese Sandomierski, USF
- Date: January 28, 2016 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic, School and Student Operations
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/153382683
Charter Schools are always concerned about supporting students and ensuring they are learning effectively. One of the important concepts of Florida Education is the idea of a multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) to help students succeed. In order for MTSS programs to be effective informative and efficient data systems must be in place to monitor student success. Behavioral data can be particularly useful for identifying meaningful strategies to proactively support positive and productive student behaviors. This webinar will provide strategies for collecting, reporting, and applying behavioral data at Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.