- Presenter: Susan Saunders, FDLRS
- Date: March 3, 2016 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida
- Target Audience: Adminsitration, Governing Board Members, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic, Legal, Policies, Special Education
- Recording: https://vimeo.com/157599552
One of the requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Act is ensuring students have the services and equipment that they need in order to be provided a free and appropriate public education. Charter Schools may be required to provide an implement assistive technology for students who are enrolled at the school. What does this mean? Join us for this webinar presented by Susan Saunders of FDLRS (Florida’s Diagnostic & Learning Resources System). Ms. Saunders will help charter schools understand the requirements and the options available.