Effective Committee UsePresenter: Mike Mizzoni
Date/Time: March 27, 2021
View The Webinar:
About the Webinar:
Active engaged committees doing strategic work in between board meetings is vital for your board to function effectively. But, most charter school boards have committees in name only. Come to this lively interactive session where you will learn:
- Which committees are essential, and which ones can we do without?
- Who should serve on the committees?
- What is the role of board members, staff and other stakeholders on the committees?
- How does the committee work help the board shift from Founding to Sustaining? Reactive to strategic?
- How do committees help strengthen our organization?
We’ll make sure you leave this session with tangible tools and practical tips you can put to
use right away.
Handouts / Slides: