- Presenter: Curtis Fuller, Director of Florida Charter Support Unit
- Date: April 30, 2019 8:00 pm
- RSVP: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6FMQDGE-1jrxjAsuSbID5dShN7FWMxW9KD-5Q6_7i_Tzzww/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Target Audience: Administration, Governing Board Members
- Topic(s): Financial, Insurance
- Region(s): Anywhere, Florida
This week’s meeting will focus on purchasing and inventory. We also will touch a bit on insurance policies and some fiscal management best practices to protect the school’s resources and guarantee money is used as expected at your school. Come prepared to discuss what policies need to be instituted at your school to ensure financial responsibility.
This will be a virtual meeting of the New School Institute. These trainings are established to provide guidance to groups who are working to open a new charter school in the near future. The meetings are held virtually using Go To Meeting. You will be able to join the meeting by going to
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/736756021, you can either use audio through your computer (it is recommended only if you have a headset or headphones, or you can also dial in using your phone. The dial-in number will be (408) 650-3123, and the access code is: 736-756-021.