- Presenter: Melissa Lourenco, Principal, Segue Institute for Learning, Cerelle Morrow, Senior Program Director, WestEd, Ken Kard, Teacher/Math Specialist, Segue Institute for Learning, Kevin Montoya, Teacher/Director of Culture and Engagement, Segue Institute for Learning, Edith Ospina, Reading Specialist, Segue Institute for Learning,
- Date: March 17, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic, General
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_icrbBOEKQZGx9Gz019d4yg
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Transform your professional learning communities (PLCs) through Visibly Improving Teaching and Learning (VITAL)! WestEd’s VITAL work offers educators productive and efficient ways to use PLCs as a vehicle to improve teaching and learning school wide. Learn how PLCs can engage educators in formative feedback on all phases of teaching, including planning, implementation and analysis of student work and hear from a charter school from Rhode Island who has been successfully engaged in using PLCs to transform student learning opportunities.