- Presenter: Joe Rodgers, Center for Collective Efficacy
- Date: January 21, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: Academic, General
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_py0eE6S-SPy6m8rj8_kMdA
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Are you stuck in an evaluation rut? Do you believe or have evidence that your current teacher evaluation system is not producing results for adult learning or student achievement? Do you feel as though you are constantly observing teachers, providing feedback, writing up your observations and discussing lessons you have seen? There is a better way to garner more gains in student achievement and increase adult professional learning, a teacher evaluation system that assess a teacher’s ability to engage in processes of collective inquiry. The #1 factor is raising student achievement is teacher collective efficacy. The individual teacher evaluations currently used has ran its course. Teachers, administrators and students deserve better. Proposed is a system that evaluates a teacher’s ability to perform within professional teams. A PLC Teacher Evaluation rubric is discussed, as well as, a student-centered observation rubric. Join Dr. Rodgers from the Center for Collective Efficacy to learn about a new way to evaluate what matters most.