- Presenter: Dr. Carrie Buck
- Date: August 5, 2019 11:30 am
- Target Region: Anywhere, Florida, New York, Texas, Washington DC
- Target Audience: Administration, Authorizers, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Facilities, Financial
- Register At: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6568378407753211404
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Is it a Game of Monopoly? How States are Navigating Facility Funding
Aug 5, 201911:30am EDT1 hourDistricts have the MONOPOLY on public dollars receiving their properties debt free! Pick the CAR and join the game because in the charter school world, there is no ‘free parking’ and you could easily go ‘bankrupt’ trying to pay for your facility. ‘Take a ride on the railroad’ to learn how to advocate for facility funding in your state. Learn how charter schools overcome obstacles and create opportunities to fund their facilities and purchase properties. And if all else fails, follow the instructions and draw from the community chest to afford your charter school dreams.