- Presenter: Joann Aguilar, Assistant Principal; Amy Martinez, Instructional Coach; Heather Rauls, Principal; Allyson Reichenau, Reading Specialist
- Date: May 19, 2020 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Data Entry Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XM_ntPYdRHOdnpitVpc-QA
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of how data-based decision making can increase student performance. Cedars International Academy uses professional learning communities and data meetings to increase student performance. Learn how to use specific protocols to analyze assessment data, drive instruction, and increase overall student achievement.