- Presenter: Sherri Holland, Kindergarten Teacher, Denise James, 2nd Grade Teacher, Jennifer Gay, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Date: March 26, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Special Education Staff, Teachers
- Category: Academic, General
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fLHlhJ1_TAu-t82bwWK-ew
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
A great school has high expectations for every student, every day and provides engaging, high interest activities which increase student self esteem, confidence, and academic performance. The presentation will center on effective strategies for establishing a culture of high expectations. Presenters will provide information related to classroom motivation, communicating expectations, actively engaging students, providing feedback, and conducting data chats. This highly interactive presentation will engage participants in activities to motivate and support students to reach their individual goals. Participants will walk away with tools that can be implemented immediately in the classroom to set students up for success.