- Presenter: Mercedes Prada Code.org Facilitator
- Date: November 5, 2019 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: Academic, Technology
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hBeWYa3jRRitpMjvocnfyA
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Computer Science jobs are the number one source of new wages in this country. Right now, there are over 500,000 job openings in Computer Science. Code.org, a nonprofit organization, believes in bringing computer science to all students. In this webinar we will explore how to incorporate the code.org fundamentals curriculum into the Elementary classroom. Come learn about how I can present a free workshop to your schools.