- Presenter: Dr. Andrea Thomas-Reynolds
- Date: January 16, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Teachers
- Category: Academic, General
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nYi09VJ7T_yqF5exNKvBjg
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Over the last decade, there has been a significant growth in instructional coaching initiatives in schools nationwide. As one of the top three key levers instrumental to schools’ ability to implement and sustain lasting change and drive school improvement, instructional coaching provides the differentiation, support, and accountability that can help teachers (and leaders) get to that next level and create a larger impact on their organization. In this webinar, learn the essential keys that principals and instructional leadership teams can use to implement effective, focused, and aligned coaching structures that drive toward particular outcomes for each staff member and serve the overall goals for the school or CMO.