- Presenter: Dr. April Willis, Charter Board Consultant
- Date: October 13, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Governing Board Members
- Category: Governance, Legal
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mzkDowhURT-VzUGr3wetQw
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
With over 10 years of charter administration experience and six years as a charter board member, Dr. April Willis will share experiences, research, and headlines that highlight significant moments in charter governance. From myth-busting to line-drawing, this session will illuminate the dos and don’ts of governance and offer steps to take for enhancing charter board effectiveness. Whether you have a high functioning board or one that’s on the fritz, this session will surely engage and enlighten all members of your governing body and school administration.