- Presenter: Tricia Blum, Head of Business Consulting for Charter School Capital
- Date: February 18, 2020 1:00 pm
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration, Business Managers, Governing Board Members
- Category: Financial, Governance
- Register At: http://bit.ly/boardgov
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Charter schools can go off the rails for various operational, financial, or leadership reasons. In order to be successful, a charter school must operate as a business. In this interactive session, we’ll complete a “pre-audit” to assess how your school is doing – covering all the compliance issues that get missed because they’re pushed to the bottom of your never-ending stack. You’ll learn how to save money, generate revenue, set up strategic plans, and reduce risks. Join us for this action-packed workshop and walk away with powerful tools to improve your school’s operational stability and run at top efficiency.