- Presenter: Jill Nyhus, VP of Communications & Public Policy at Insight Education Group
- Date: August 29, 2019 10:00 am
- Target Region: Anywhere
- Target Audience: Administration
- Category: Employment
- Register At: https://bhope.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uxNcqIoJQcKKw6V7yGwveQ
- The recording for this webinar will be posted here shortly after the presentation.
Today’s teaching candidates have more choice than ever on where they can teach and work. In this hands-on session, reflect on how recruiting teachers has radically changed for school districts in the last five years, uncover what candidates are seeking, and discover how a year-round, multi-stakeholder, and multi-channel recruitment system is attracting a new pool of teachers to districts across the country. Join us for this informative webinar presented by Jill Nyhus, VP of Communications & Public Policy at Insight Education Group, to learn more about what your charter school can do to attract the most effective teachers to your school.