A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- January 21, 2020 Evaluating Observation-Based Evaluation Models: An Argument for a Professional Learning Community-Based Evaluation System
- January 23, 2020 Dissecting the Diagnosis – Why Accommodations Fail to Ensure Long Term Academic & Social Success
- January 28, 2020 The Power of Google in the Classroom
- January 30, 2020 Teacher Leadership: Fostering a Culture of Adult Learning
- February 4, 2020 Creating Mathematical Thinkers using Number Strings and Math Talks
- February 6, 2020 Growing Healthy Students with Gardening and Cooking Classes