A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- April 30, 2019 Charter School Grants: How to Save Time and Write a Better Grant
- May 7, 2019 From Here to Facility: Overview of Constructing a Charter School Facility
- May 9, 2019 Technology Readiness: Making Sure Your School’s Technology Meets Expectations
- May 14, 2019 Mind The Message: What Message Is Your School Sending?
- May 16, 2019 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters
- May 23, 2019 Charter School Funding Sources