A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- January 26, 2021 Getting the Right People on the Bus: Rules and Techniques to Assemble an All-Star Staff
- February 2, 2021 Social Emotional Health in Crucial Times
- February 4, 2021 Utilizing Tech Resources to Deliver Project-based Learning
- February 9, 2021 Technology Integration in all Tiers of Instruction
- February 16, 2021 Community Engagement – From Pre-Application through Opening
- February 23, 2021 Student Data Strategies and Best Practices for 2020-21 Distance Learning