A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- January 23, 2019 Dyslexia, Early Literacy Intervention, and Legislative Requirements
- January 24, 2019 Finding The Upside of Risk
- January 31, 2019 Cannabis Conundrum
- February 7, 2019 Building an Effective Tier 2 and 3 Tiered Support System to Meet The Needs of Youth Who Are At-Risk
- February 14, 2019 Record Management Compliance and Going Paperless
- February 21, 2019 The Budget Process and Best Practices