A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- October 15, 2019 How can charter leaders communicate and collaborate with neighboring districts?
- October 17, 2019 Part II: Educating the Brain Without Embracing the Mind: Why We Can No Longer Ignore Mental Health in Schools
- October 22, 2019 Website Accessibility and Legal Issues
- October 24, 2019 Suicide: Warning Signs & Crisis Intervention
- November 5, 2019 How to Incorporate Computer Science Fundamentals into the Elementary Curriculum
- November 7, 2019 The Three Levers for School Improvement