A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- October 1, 2020 Hacking Google Analytics: Measuring ROI
- October 8, 2020 If You Build It, They Will Come. Restorative Justice in Charter Schools
- October 13, 2020 Board Myths & Mistakes: How to Avoid Them and Govern for Good
- October 27, 2020 Five Types of Videos to Enrich Your Learning Environment
- November 3, 2020 Respiratory Health and School Safety: What We’ve Learned from COVID-19
- November 5, 2020 How to Pitch Your School and Stories to the News Media