A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- April 16, 2020 How to Navigate Student Recruitment During Extended School Closure
- April 23, 2020 Telling the Story of Your Charter School
- April 28, 2020 If You Build It, They Will Come. Restorative Justice in Charter Schools
- April 30, 2020 Creating a Culture of STE(A)M in your school
- May 5, 2020 Board Myths & Mistakes: How to Avoid Them and Govern for Good
- May 7, 2020 Staying True to Your Mission or Are You Drifting? A Conversation on the Organizational Life Cycle