A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- November 14, 2019 If We Build It They Will Come – Or Will They?
- November 19, 2019 The E-Rate Program and its New Rules
- November 21, 2019 Strategic Planning for School and CMO Success
- December 3, 2019 Diversity in Staffing: Doing vs. Being
- December 5, 2019 How to Use Virtual Platforms to Reimagine Professional Development and Collaboration
- December 10, 2019 The Life and Times of an Independent Charter School Operator