A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- August 27, 2019 What Every Board Member Should Know About Special Education
- August 29, 2019 Attract the Teachers You Need: Create a Year-Round, Multi-Channel Teacher Recruitment System
- September 3, 2019 Effective Website Design
- September 5, 2019 Anxiety Disorders in Students
- September 10, 2019 Look Twice Before You Leap: The Essential Art and Science of Charter School Site Selection
- September 12, 2019 Edutainment Learning: Connecting your students with the world through zoom