A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- March 3, 2020 Two New SEL Tools to Support Every Student
- March 5, 2020 From the Courtroom to the Classroom: Understanding the Intersection of Criminal and Family Law and Our Campuses
- March 10, 2020 Steps to Raising Your Bond Rating and Lowering Your Facilities Costs
- March 17, 2020 VITAL Collaboration: Visibly Improving Teaching and Learning through Professional Collaboration
- March 19, 2020 Feeding More of Florida’s Children with the Community Eligibility Provision
- March 24, 2020 Renewal Starts the Moment A Board Receives Its Charter