A primary goal of the Charter School Unit grant is to increase the effectiveness of all charter schools in our state. With this larger goal in mind, an important objective of the CSU is to increase professional development opportunities for all charter school leaders and other interested educators. To achieve this objective, the CSU has developed a series of professional online seminars (or Webinars) that are focused on charter school operations.
All of the PD Webinars coordinated by the CSU are recorded and posted in our webinar library.
We are always looking for new topics and presenters to share topics important to charter school leaders. If you would like to submit your opinion, please click here to complete a brief form submitting your ideas.
- February 21, 2019 The Budget Process and Best Practices
- February 28, 2019 The Intersection of Board Governance & Finance: What Every Board Member Should Know
- March 7, 2019 Improving Your School Climate: A Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Approach
- March 14, 2019 Fighting Founders Syndrome
- March 21, 2019 Payroll Math and Salary Schedules
- April 4, 2019 Charter School as Employer. HR Dos and Don’ts