Asset Disposition Form
This form is a sample form to document when a school disposes of an asset at the school due to the item being old or no longer of use. This form can be of assistance with auditing to show when materials are taken off of the school’s inventory.
Equipment Responsibility Form
This is a sample form the school may wish to use when issuing expensive equipment to individual staff members, such as a laptop computer, to ensure employees understand the responsibility for caring for such equipment.
Property Inventory List
This document is available as either an Excel version, or in Google Docs. I actually recommend using this as a Google Document and then sharing it with your key office staff who assist with the inventory. This will allow multiple people to access and update the file without needing to…
Room Inventory List
This sample form can be used for teachers to complete an inventory listing of the materials contained within their room. This is most often done at either the very start or very end of the school year.
Display Resources By Type
- Webinar Library ([post-type-count type=”webinar” limit=”past”])
- Upcoming Webinars ([post-type-count type=”webinar” limit=”future”])
- Sample Documents ([post-type-count type=”document”])
- Reference Library ([post-type-count type=”reference”])
- Past Presentations ([post-type-count type=”presentation” limit=”past”])
- Scheduled Presentations ([post-type-count type=”presentation” limit=”future”])